Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oslo Cosmetics

 So I have recently come across this indie makeup company called Oslo Cosmetics. (http://oslocosmetics.storenvy.com
Oslo Cosmetics is defined as:
 " High quality, highly pigmented, unique colors, and unique blends for a very unique you."
They are 100% Vegan and Handmade

They put primer into there cosmetics that's why the look "clumpy"
It does kind of make it hard to work with until you get used to it. They also sell pressed eyeshadows and I think I am going to try those. They look like they are highly pigments, but easier to use. 

I like that the sell "minis" in jars. I am not a fan of the sample baggies
I do wish that they had sifters on top though.
They also kinda of have a smell to them. I am thinking it might be the primer in them, but it is just different.

Their prices are as followed

Mini's: $3.60
Full Loose Shadows: $5.50
Pressed Shadows: $6.00
Pressed Shadow in Jar: $8.00

They are worth a try. I would say if you are a beginner you might want to try the pressed eyeshadow. Like I said the loose are a little hard to work with when you are new to the "clumpy" pre-primer shadows.


No comments:

Post a Comment