Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Whole New World


So I was recently a part of an amazing gift exchange through elfster.com
My Elfie had purchased me an enormous amount of gifts. 
One of them being the Madd Style Cosmetics A Whole New World Collection & Box of Rain
So that in turns means a collaboration of the two :)
This look features two of the five colors in the collection

Those being:
Magic Carpet Ride
&
Into The Sunset

Then of course:
Box of Rain


I first prepped my eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
:Side Note: Being this is my first time ever using Too Faced Shadow Insurance
and I am in love. It works so well for me. It definitely makes my shadows last longer and stay in place.
I then placed my Maybelline 24hr color tattoo in too cool over that.

Next I added MSC Into the Sunset all over my lid
I then applied Magic Carpet Ride to create my outer V and into my crease as well as extending the color to my bottom lash line. 
Blending into; Into the Sunset
I then placed Box of Rain on my very outer lid and blended into; Into the Sunset to create the green
I then went back and packed Box of Rain back on the outer portion of my lid, because you lose some of the color blending it into; Into the Sunset

I added Into the Sunset to my first third of my bottom lash line blending into Magic Carpet Ride.
I then put a little bit of Box of Rain into the middle part of my lower lash line and blended it out.

I then added my liner and Big Fatty by Urban Decay as my mascara (also a new item).

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment